Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two Weeks Left

Hi all,
I'm having a hard time finding Internet connections and don't expect it to get any easier. I'm in Nova Scotia now and am on my way up the Cabot Trail so I don't expect to find any connections up there. I think it will take me three to four days to do the Trail. After that I head to Newfoundland. I figure it will take me nine days to go up, over and around. So two more weeks and I'll be done. I'm physically well but emotionally tired. I've really enjoyed my trip but I'm ready to be back with my family. Phil has been a great support group keeping me focused. I will update properly later.

3 comments:

Margaree said...

There are all kinds of connections around the Cabot Trail at what are called Cap sites, look for a sign that has the logo C@P, Yellow on Blue.

Kelly O said...

You are so amazing Leanna. Hang in there. I don't know how to tell you how proud I am of you. Everytime someone mentions going going on a bike ride I brag about what you are accomplishing.

Peddle on.

Ritsin said...

Way to go Leanna. I concur with kelly o, we are so very proud to know such an amazing woman.

T-bone went on a 3 day ride and had a couple hours of rain and 1 flat tire - wtf; nothing compares to your journey.