Monday, October 8, 2007

PEI




Sept 30 2007
Today 123.0 Total 7395.9

I'm not sure what we are looking for but I'd like the big guy behind us to climb up on my plate.

I woke to frost on the tent this morning. it was chilly so I dressed warm. I was heading almost straight south and the sun was up and warm on my left side well my right side was kept chilled by the morning breeze. Another nice day of riding. It was Sunday so I was really hoping to find and do some damage to a nice brunch but it was not to be. I really meant to spend one more night in New Brunswick but I saw the bridge and one thing lead to another and well then I was on PEI. I spent the night at a little campsite just off the bridge.
The Confederation Bridge
Oct 1 2007
Today 155.0 Total 7650.9
I would really like to come back here during the summer some year. I found it very frustrating place to visit on the bike. I had planned on using this a touring aimless day but everywhere I went all the signs would be up guiding me to a place only to get there and have a closed sign on the gate. I spent the whole day riding and saw nothing but trees and potato farms. It was a very tiring and frustrating day. I couldn't even find anywhere open to eat. I'm glad I carry so much food now.
Sooo I was looking around for an open sign and......

No comments: