Monday, October 8, 2007

New Brunswick

I started the blog "Stranger in a Strange Land." in Campbellton. When I posted it just before this one it posted from the original start date not the post date. So you need to go back a couple post to see what i'm talking about.

After the events of the day before I figured I needed a rest day on Campbellton. I took the day off and basically got caught up on all my blogging. Did the computer shuffle all day two free hours in the library, some time at the visitor center and then I snuck into the employment center and got a few hours in there. If I ever do a trip like this again I'm bring something so I can type everything up ahead of time and then just download when I can. It seems like most rest days are spent on the computer.



Sept 28 2007

Today 129.2 Total 7122.2

I was still in a bit of a funk and the foggy misty day did little to improve my disposition. I usually like to ride with out my music but sometimes on long stretches it's nice. I love how sometimes songs can be the perfect catalyst to change a mood. I was riding along all melancholy was Fleetwood Mac came on. Soon I was laughing and bellowing along.
"If you wake up and don't want to smile, If it takes just a little while, Open your eyes and look at the day, You'll see things in a different way.
Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow, Don't stop, it'll soon be here, It'll be better than before, Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.
Why not think about times to come, And not about the things that you've done, If your life was bad to you, Just think what tomorrow will do.
Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow, Dont stop, it'll soon be here,It'll be, better than before, Yesterday's gone, yesterdays gone.
All I want is to see you smile, If it takes just a little while, I know you don't believe that it's true, I never meant any harm to you.
Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,Dont stop, itll soon be here,Itll be, better than before,Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone."

Picture me riding along literally hollering "whooooooooo Don't you look back, whoooooooo Don't you look back."

This is why I don't see moose.

No comments: