Friday, August 31, 2007

Update



Aug 29 2007

Today 40 Total 4369.2

Today was a short day as I have an appointment tomorrow in Thunder Bay to have a rattle in Phebea checked out. So I'm at Kekabeka Falls. Dad said it was the nicest campsite he had stayed at. Unfortunately the whole campsite is designed around RVers so I wasn't as enamoured as he was.



Aug 30 2007

Today 50 Total 4419.2

I had my second flat today. When I purchaced the new rear tire in Kenora they installed it for me. With a huge kink in the tube. I'm more suprised it took this long to give out unfortunately it destroyed the tube by almost pulling the valve stem right out.

Phebea had her chiropractic adjustment, complete physical, manicure and pedicure. I spent the day catching up somewhat on my blogging. I was only suppose to have 1 hour at the libray but they were kind enough to give me an extra hour, Then when I went to the UPS store so I could download photos he only charged me for half the time I used. I didn't really have time to bike anywhere so I got to the other end of town and am at the KOA very pricey but at least I'm getting all my laundry done. Everything I own is the the wash and I'm hiding out in the ladies shower wrapped in a piece of fabric I picked up for laying on the beach. It is amazing some of the crazy clothing combinations I don in Laundromats. I think my personal favorite was sitting there in a bikini top, woolen long undies, reading National Geographic pointedly ignoring everyone. Just pretend that it is the most normal thing in the world and no one bats an eye... to your face.

No comments: