Monday, August 20, 2007

Flat

Aug 12 2007
52 57.582 N
111 25.953 W
Today 151.3 Km total 2429.9 Km
I took a side road from Mom's straight down to hwy 14 form there I just followed Hwy 14 east. It is a great road. Lower traffic volume with nice wide smooth shoulders. It was a great day for biking high overcast skies. The only draw back was the headwind. it wasn't strong but it was relentless. its amazing how just that bit of wind can make such a difference in a day. I had my first flat today which was instrumental in picking my campsite. I ended up just east of Kinsella. I just rode off the road down a grassy lane, set up camp then dealt with the flat. I can't thank Merrilea enough for the camp chair. It was some thing I never would have purchased for myself but little stealth spot is almost homey with it.

No comments: