Monday, August 20, 2007

Last Alberta Day

Aug 13 2007
52 35.083N
110 00.564W
Today 129.9 Km total 2559.8
Not much to comment on today. I took hwy 14 from just outside Kinsella after wainwright I turned off on hwy 621 a very quiet picturesque road. Then I turned onto hwy 17 until I reached Dillberry Lake Prov. Park. Everything and I mean everything is terrified of me. I started two stampedes today. One cow started running and then the whole herd took off.
The same thing happens when I pass a duck pond. They half drown each other in their haste to get away. I don't think the animals around here see many cyclists. On the up side after riding under overcast drizzly skies the clouds have cleared of so I should be able to see the Percieds tonight. I brought the star map the kids gave me for my birthday last year so I'm going to pull that out as well.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

I think you are just scary. When was your last shower??