Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ontario Here I Come

Aug 24 2007
Today 96.4 Total 3906.0
I was up and out early today. I wanted to make Kenora early for my rest day there. I decided to change my rest day away from Sunday. In Manitoba the roads had me scared for my life no shoulder and some of the drivers would go flying by me a foot from my arm god forbid if I wobbled. Half the time there wasn't even any on coming traffic. So I'm in Ontario heavy traffic but huge shoulders. Very nice. I got to camp early puttering around, had a shower and meandered down to the library. They closed at five on Fridays and didn't open again until Monday morning. Razza Frazza. Grrrr. So I was able to do about half an hour of blogging. I can't wait to find some where I can update my blogs with photos. I might have to start going door to door.
now you see it
now you don't
The view from the campground in Kenora

No comments: