Thursday, September 27, 2007

Riches to Ditches

Sept 24 2007
Today 140.4 total 6765.0

In Quebec City I felt great. Make-up, skirts, a bra that enhanced my boobs instead of stuffing them into my arm pits. Sigh. Well so much for feeling like a princess. Pooff. Gone. Last night I slept in a drainage ditch. Now really it sounds much worse than it was.

It was low so it was out of the wind. Mostly. It was comfortable. Except for the rock in my back.

It is amazing the difference a day can make. I've remarked on this before. One night a soft bed, the next hard ground; down comforter- down sleeping bag; five fluffy pillows-pillows???; silky sexy lingerie-wool long undies and socks, meow; night companion my favorite person to cuddle with-a skunk wandering by my tent. Who's having fun now baby.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

I just got caught up. It looks like you and Fill (hehe) had a great time together. I bet it was just the boost you needed to make it the rest of the way.

Your pictures are beautiful. Keep Peddling!