Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3 in 3 day enough already

Sept 1 2007
Today 96.3 Total 4600.2
Headwinds, hills and another flat. It was cold last night. I always sleep with my down vest as a pillow in the hammock and last night was the first time since the Rockys that I've had to put it on. I was up early (again) hoping to put some Km on (again).
Loking back where I came from.
Oh well there is always tomorrow. I made it to Rainbow Falls. The campsite I have over looks the lake very pretty. I am changing the new tire I just purchased to the front in hopes that it cuts down on the flat situation it's just not as beefy as my old tires.
I had a long hot shower and then to my delight they had a hand dryer in the ladies washroom so I actually had dry hair at bedtime. I even styled it. Maybe tomorrow I'll put mascara on and pretend I'm a girl.

2 comments:

Ritsin said...

Sorry to hear about the flats. Hopefully you're all set now and ready to go.

All made up - is the cougar in you ready to emerge once again?

Kelly O said...

I just got caught up. It sounds like you have had some exicitng times.

Here is an Apple martini toast to you that you see not one more flat for the remainder of your trip, no more freak show guys either.

Be safe.