Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bonjour du Quebec

Sept 12 2007
today 121.8 Total 5888.1
Well I'm finally out of the energizer province. I'm in Quebec! It was beautiful day the sun was on my face and the wind was at my back.
The wind at my back.
They had these signs all along the path.
I'm very excited I spent the first eighty km on an old rail bed that they had converted into a bicycle path.
It was beautiful, quiet and mine all mine bwaaa, ha, ha,ha. I saw one other cyclist the entire trip.
First signs of colour.
I had a great day but couldn't find a campsite near the end of the day. I stopped in one little town which had a run down seedy feel to it. Complete with two rummies trying to convince me that camping in the town park was perfectly acceptable. All that I could think about was what time they were planning to stop by for cocktails. No thank-you. So I rode as far as I could and then just stealth camped.

No comments: