Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rest Days!!!

I have been enjoying my rest days on the island. I've had a great time visiting with everyone. I have decided to extend my visit for an extra day so I will not be heading back to Surrey until Thursday. Auntie Deb
My aunt Deb is going to take to the Cathedral Forest tommorow which should be spectacular. One of the cats at Brenda's house

I got my bike back from Island Cycle in Parksville today. Rob did a great job on my bike. Replaced the mirror, replaced the grips, adjusted the rack, fixed the front brake and all for an extremely resonable rate. I am very happy.

Gramma at her house.

One of the trees.

A hollow tree in Cathedral Grove.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Ah, there you are! Kelly put two links on her blog. Now I can follow your adventure. How far are you going?

Leanna said...

I'm going as far as Edmonton on this leg of my journey and then I plan on doing the rest of the country on the second leg.